Is anyone famaliar with a company named National Link, LP

Has anyone ever heard of or worked with National Link ,LP. Got a phone call then a confirmation. Strange confirmation, no address of National Link. Although phone number is from Coraopolis PA. Other pertinent info was missing from the confirmation.

Subsidiary of Service Link

Worked for them a few years ago - they were okay at that time.

Thank you for your speedy response.

They are the Title Co for PNC Mortgage (I think) and were setup years ago as an ABA with ServiceLink (they use the same software system and share some resources). They do not do the volume of ServiceLink and their loan packages can be large (150-200 pgs). They are OK to do work for, but their fees align with those of ServiceLink (as I think they share the same vendor database). As does their closing process.

2 Likes

I have worked with National Link for years. They are connected to Service Link. Not really sure if they are
owned by Service Link. They had a lot of similarites to Service link.

I have, I believe a subsidiary is ServiceLink, they pay a few weeks after you submit your monthly invoice. I’ve done many Closings for them.

The next time their docs are on time will be the first. Every closing is a heart attack. I fired them.

1 Like

I’ve heard of the National Parks. By your description, I’d throw this company in the circular file. Just me.

Sorry I am late with response/results re: working with National Link, LP.
Docs were on time, no issues at closing table, Fee was what I requested. Closing scheduled for Oct 23, 2017, also submitted invoice same day. Check was cut January 18, 2018. I’m was satisfied. Thank you for all your responses.

National Link LP is okay to work for.

Did you have to pay to get signings? I just received a solicitation from them.