Anyone Know Anything about ServiceLink

Has anyone ever worked with ServiceLink; or is anyone familiar with them? I googled and found them while looking for new signing opportunities. Did not find any reviews, yet. Please let me know if anyone is familiar with this company.

I work with them on a regular basis. They seem to send out payments twice a month. They get docs to the notary faster than most signing services, and have good notary support.

1 Like

They are what I call the “Big Three”, because they are both a SS and a TC. They do most of the loans for Loan Depot which is the largest lender of residential mortgages in 2020 ($37 Billion I think). I work with them regularly and they pay twice a month like clockwork.

Good info, but what do they pay?

Like any other agency, what they offer and what they will pay are two different things. There is no doubt that there is a a ranking system between notaries. You have to bring something to the table in order to demand top pay. It also depends on the job and whether they have an easy or more difficult time filling it, or whether it is a last minute request. Always be prepared to counter on any offer and see whether they will give you the deal. When you sign up with them there will also be a fee sheet showing what they offer for certain types of signings and then you list what your rate is for those jobs. For myself, they have met my rate for service when we agree on a signing. In other words, it depends.

I like them. Decent pay, but more importantly they pay consistently and on time. They’re fairly organized and have an app, too. You can sign up for automatic jobs so you don’t have to fight over scraps like the other signing services try to make us do (ie. snap docs, Bancserv, signing order…).

I had worked with them for a while and then I didn’t get any orders for a long time, long enough that I don’t remember how to sign up for automatic jobs - can you let me know how you did that? Many thanks

Call service link and ask them to add you to the automatic job setting instead of the text blasts.

1 Like

Thank you for the information!