No password to unlock docs

What would you do? I have a signing tomorrow morning at 8:30 AM. (Have do leave at 7:00), and was not given the password to download two of the eight files. I’ve tied every possible way I can think of to get in touch with the company. The docs were sent to me on Saturday but I was out of town and couldn’t get to them until today. I’m wondering if I’m not looking in the righ place or something? They were not in my instructions and I didn’t get a separate email. Any suggestions?

Hi @txkkcamiller- It sounds like you may be having trouble with your login credentials. We have sent an email with some tips concerning your username and password - hopefully that will help.

If you run into any problems after trying the suggestions in that email, just let us know and we will be happy to help you get logged in. Thanks -Mike, Notary Cafe Support

Try the password 123 or the zipcode of the property or the borrower last name, those are usually the passwords for docs

Sometimes it is your last name in lower space or the word “escrow” are a few I have seen.