A-Step Above

I think I’m dealing with mentally ill woman ! Pity!

What was your plan if she never paid you?

i will be more than happy to post each and everyone of your checks!!

if you are going to comment about me know your facts! I am not a notary!!

First i do not yell at anyone, i treat you exactly as you treat me. Respect is earned not given.

Elaine… It appears that Angie has sent you an e-Check. Are you familiar with Deluxe eChecks? You will get an e-mailed notice from Deluxe that you have a check. You must sign up for an Account at that time and then it’s your Account forever–for anyone who pays you via eCheck.
Once you have an account, all you have to do is print the check on your printer and take it to the bank. Deluxe Check also offers other options for receiving the money (but those have a nominal cost). It seems to me that you are looking at your (USPS) snailmail for an envelope with a paper check and Angie is telling you it’s sent via e-mail thru Deluxe eCheck.

You can look in your Deluxe Check account and see a history of all the checks sent to you and which ones were printed and when. I believe there’s also a phone number you can call in the deluxe check account for help.

It’s NOT an issue about Deluxe eChecks and the best way to set up an account and access your payment.

She never email or mail me any checks at all. One day, she said she mailed me the check and asked me to check my local post office. Next day she will tell me she emailed me from Deluxe. Of course , I have an account with Deluex. I closed 30 signings last 7 days. I am very sure who pay & who didn’t pay.!

i asked numerous times for her to call deluxe as well as sent her an email directly from deluxe and she would not call instead just wants to call me names ect.

I never got an email from Deluxe check.

No checks sent from A-Step Above. If you have sent , how come I didn’t recevie it. It’ not my job to chase down the check.

You didn’t send any check at all. Stop wasting my time and anybody’s time to read your excuses

AGAIN, I’VE WAITED A WHOLE YEAR AND YOU NEVER SEND MY PAYMENT!

I’m going to talk to WFG as the NNA instructed me to do so…

I have LegalShield and I ain’t afraid to use it!

Shouldn’t you the one to call Deluxe or USPS ? Obviously, you’d never sent any check at all. I had been received payments from other signing company thru mails or echeck. & you’re the only one that didn’t pay me. Stop making excuses!

I got an advice from NNA. Contact the State of Secretary, WFG Title company that I did the signing thru A-Step Above. I also look into small claim court. However, she is located in Alabama State, I have to go there to file a claim. I already sent her the Demand of Payment letter 10 days ago. You think she cares?? Maybe I’ll try Legalsheid. She has to pay me.

Angie McCloud, you call Deluxe , OK! Or go to USPS to track your mails? You didn’t do it because you never send any payment at all. It’s simple, send me the check with certified mail. I told you already. Why didn’t you do it bc you don’t want to pay?

What is WFG, please?

I’ve heard it all through every group I’ve been to and will never accept a signing here. I have a background in Accounting and Credit and Collections. I wouldn’t even wait anywhere near as long as many of you have and I certainly wouldn’t make idle threats. I would report the issue to State and Federal authorities, as this can be considered Fraud.