ALERT => S - L - O - W Pay (30 to 90 calendar days): Unlimited Ink Notary LLC

Wow, IMO, that is way too long to get paid. Can you charge them interest? :thinking:

Not the Kraken
Thank you for that chuckle. I needed that this morning!

1 Like

I have done 3 closings for them. No errors, and they praised my work. All of my open invoices remain unpaid. I won’t accept another assignment unless they pre-pay.

My thing is this

This company says Title didn’t pay, but don’t consider that the very title company they are blaming for my non payment, I’ve done several closings for and they’d always pay net 30 or less.

Don’t blame Title. I’ve worked a lot with the title companies they are claiming haven’t paid so I know it’s an outright lie.

This is what motivated me to stop working with SS’s. Now the client that “didn’t pay yet” sends me closings direct.

Moral of the story: Just do right by the notary.

I’m getting a lot of offer alerts from Unlimited Ink Notary. But they are “low balling” like crazy, and in areas way out of my working radius. I’ve turned them all down. I won’t work for them.

1 Like

@boydsigninginc Concur :100: percent with your decision. Appreciate you sharing your direct experience with this business entity as it’s helpful to many others on the forum. :crown:

======

Considering that Payees can easily & effortlessly ‘REVERSE’ the pre-payment, it’s not a fail-safe method for ensuring payment from non-payers/very slow payers.

Exercise extreme caution in the current business environment of non-payment and/or slow payment. A lack of cash-flow seems to be increasing for many of those businesses/signing services [SSs].

:swan:

Remind Unlimited Ink that they hired you not the Title Co. Not getting paid by Title is their problem not yours. Warn them if they don’t get you paid you’ll escalate collection efforts.

Send a copy your letter to Title, and inform them of what’s happened.

I believe they have changed their payment terms. Did you check the terms on the orders you received. I don’t believe that they would purposefully not pay a Notary seeing that Ronnie himself was a Notary and knows and understands the financial struggles we face. They are a good company although personally I haven’t done a signing for them in awhile I believe that they will make good on any money that they owe you.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.