Any links to more signing companies?

Anyone have a link to a prior forum on here for a list of signing companies too sign up with? thanks team

2 Likes

Google is your friend.

3 Likes

What are key words to search in google to find great signing companies?

1 Like

Yes but why not just help him out? That’s what this network is for. He obviously wants more feedback from someone personal vs google

8 Likes

Check out Xome Signings, Notaries Express and Bancserv…I get a lot of business from them and they pay on time.

7 Likes

Absolutely, Thank you :joy:

Thank you kindly, I appreciate it

Two of my favorites are Timios and Nations Signature Closers…

3 Likes

Notaries Express has a “NO FUND NO FEE” policy. Meaning if you do a job and the for any reason if it does not fund YOU the notary will not be paid.

2 Likes

Do you get business from them directly or through a platform?

1 Like

I’ve got one assignment from TIMIOS so far and I like that company too. Their fee is reasonable. They are responsive, professional and available to help SA. However, it was just one assignment :). Not sure what to do to get more signings from them. Any tip?

1 Like

Did you get assignments directly from them or thru a platform?

1 Like

I just signed up with each one directly. I included a resume of my experience which helped with getting that first assignment.

2 Likes

Thank you very much. Have a great weekend

Thank you fritz for clarifying it- perfectly. Cheers

Old axiom: Give a man a fish & you feed him for one day. Teach him how to fish and he can eat for a lifetime.

3 Likes

That’s a true statement, but you telling him to go to google wasn’t teaching him nor was it helpful. Anyway… you have a good one ma’am :blush:

5 Likes

Juan,

I also made a google business page and I get a lot of business from ppl in the community who need notarizations. I also put ads on Facebook and get business that way too.

1 Like

Please read my response to Juan :slight_smile:

1 Like

I personally use SnapDocs and Bancserv and I get a lot of business!

1 Like