Any PayPal Zettle or PayPal Here users? POS Apps

I have used PayPal Here app and reader as my point of sale for payment during my notary appointments. Looks like PayPal has discontinued PayPal Here and now only offering PayPal Zettle because I no longer use the app or any and information online.

Any one tried Zettle or have any recommendations for POS apps that you might use and like?

1 Like

I use the POS, Appointments, and Invoices products from square on my iPhone or iPad and I have no complaints, Makes everything much easier when it comes to organization and time saving during payment processing and billing.

If you would like you can use my referral link below and get us both free processing up to $1000 or a hardware discount, which by the way they do provide a free card reader as well.

THIS IS NOT SPAM… JUST A FRIENDLY OFFER AND DIRECT LINK TO CHECK IT OUT.

I use regular paypal online and Zelle thru my banks mobile app. Both work perfectly for me. PayPal can be used so many ways, direct payment by customer to your username handle or your PayPal Me handle or request & send or invoice. You can also put a PayPal link on your webpage that goes directly to your website.

1 Like