Any preferred scanners?

Any recommendation for a reliable high speed scanner. I was thinking the Epson 400 or similar. My slow all-in-one printer finally broke down and really don’t’ want another since have my laser dual printer and htinking all I need is a scanner.

There is a plethora of data already on the threads within Notary Café. :sparkles::tulip:

If you type ‘scanner’ in the Search field, you’ll find loads of very informative & bountiful resources there.

Always check the Search field initially for any query, then (IF you come up empty-handed) create a thread with your question.

Here is a sampling of some of the available threads for you:

IF you discover that a completely new thread DOES need to be created for your question, then include within your original post that a thorough Search of the Notary Cafe forum threads has already been completed & include the links of the threads (at least 1 or 2) with the most helpful info. This will assist us in providing guidance as well as provide helpful info to others who will be viewing your recently created thread. :pray::angel::gem:

I bought an Epson ES-580W from Amazon for about $380.
100 page document hopper, so generally 1 or 2 batches for the whole signing.
It’s rated at 35 ppm, which seems legit from my experience.

1 Like

Scanner only - Brother ADW 1250. Fast, ADF holds 50 sheets but allows continual feed, plugs into the laptop for power, runs about $225. Mine is 2 years old. Upgraded from the ADW 1000, which still works just fine and acts as the office back up scanner.

Full purpose - Brother DWT 6800 multifunction printer/copier/scanner. 42 ppm, 100 page hopper, tough and relatively jam free.

Yeah- that one is definitely on my list. I missed when went on sale for $359. Thanks