ASAP Pro Notary Services, LLC

I successfully completed a signing for ASAP Pro Notary Services April 28, 2023. Today is July 15, 2023. Still no payment. Fifty-three business days after completion of assignment. Does anyone else have experience with ASAP?

Do a search here - I believe they are out of business. Unless I’m mixing them up with another company - quite possible.

@Paul2 Sorry to read about your direct experience with ASAP Pro Notary Services LLC. Unfortunately, there is a very long & quite troubled history of non-payment and obfuscation with Professional Notary Signing Agents [PSAs] over the course of MANY, MANY years with this business entity . . .

======

This information is immediately available within the GOLDMINE database on Notary Cafe forums.
It’s very insightful & helpful.

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them.

Many members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

I’ve performed a cursory Search on your behalf of the database. Here are a few threads from those results:

======

FYI: Yelp reviews: https://www.yelp.com/biz/asap-pro-notary-services-southlake

(817) 421-2171 1500 Corporate Cir Ste 14; Southlake, Texas 76092

Also, Lisa Harrow is a real estate agent for ReMax in Southlake, Texas: https://www.remax.com/realestateagentoffice/southlake-tx-76092-lisaharrow-id28947336.html

Lisa Harrow, ACP RE/MAX Trinity II 121 Countryside Ct Ste 120, Southlake, TX 76092
License #: 0646742 817.980.2641 Agent 817.310.5200 Office

:swan:

I have a note from their confirmation in May that they pay in 45 days. And they did.

NNA Has collections letters you can send to then. The slow payers keep away from them.

They use an ePayment service… Did you sign up for that? The first year I signed w/them thy were paying at 60 days, but the past 2 years payments have been deposited at 45.

Did you get this resolved/payment received? They pay by check, and recently started with Bill.com, you have to log on/register then bill them. I believe they (ASAP) must be net 45, I received the May 10th closing payment in June and then my June 30th closing just received notification my payment has been released. Not e-check, I did the invoicing again via bill.com and it was mailed to me. I’ve seen ALOT of sna p docs closings being changed to bill.com or paper checks from the previous epayments through S D. I’m not sure if Sna p docs changed what they charged them to process payments for them

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.