Does anyone know anything about Natl Notary Signing Source

They say they have 500 lenders and don’t charge any fees to send us jobs with these title companies, etc but they want $100 to get certified with their company. I smell a rat and want to know if I am correct.

3 Likes

While it is true that listing yourself with well known signing agencies is a good way to increase your business, I paid for one that was a scam. Rather than putting your money into something you suspect is not a sound investment, I would suggest you register yourself with a forum based .com where you can look at comments posted by other notaries. One that comes to mind is Notary Cafe and another is Notary Rotary. I believe Notary Rotary has been accepting comments and ratings from notaries for years now and you may find some interesting information on the National Notary Signing Source as well as maybe hundreds of services that hire notaries public to do their work for them. Many are rated extremely well while others are rated extremely difficult to work with and to receive pay from. Please note that I am not referring to membership based organizations…or those that charge a fee to join. I am specifically addressing those who contact you out of the blue telling you for a fee they will get you lots of signings. Another way to check them out is the old fashioned phone call to the BBB in their area.
Good luck!.

I just don’t have a good feeling about them. I am background checked with NNA and it was in February and they want me to pay for another one. That did it for me.

They are a scam to get your money.

1 Like

Big fat rat! Run with your hair on fire from them…

Thanks for the feedback and confirmation of my gut feeling.

If you smell a rat, it’s a rat. I’ve seen these kind of trick ponies, they’re not getting my dough, not ever never,

Anytime a company ask for money to sign up they are trying to scam you into paying for BS. I spoke to a girl last week she was like you gotta go with NNA. I said I could get the same thing from NNA somewhere else with less the cost. She claimed everyone is using them well, I say looking at my business I get more $$ from everywhere else but NNA. I am signed up but it’s not worth it.