Expert notary signers, inc

Has anyone worked with EXPERT NOTARY SIGNERS, INC.?? I have a refi with them this week.

@heresignx You’ll find the FASTEST answer to queries by first Searching the Notary Cafe database of threads, which is a GOLDMINE of information, data, experiences, learning, etc. by accessing the ever-elusive Magnifying Glass.

It’s where I go first . . .

If you’ve already performed a Search & are desirous of additional information, be sure to ADD that statement; i.e., “I’ve already searched the Notary Cafe database” within your thread creation/post.

I performed a cursory Search for you utilizing your term “EXPERT NOTARY SIGNERS, INC” and here are 2 threads that are germane & that you may find useful. These two threads are a bit “dated,” but nonetheless contain insightful information.

======

Many Notary Cafe members have stated that the Magnifying Glass is nearly impossible to locate.
I’ve inserted an image to assist with its’ location.

:swan:

Thanks for your prompt response!! I appreciate it.

I have done many signings for ENS. Good company.

2 Likes

Very good and reliable company. Proceed, you will be in good hands!

1 Like

They are a good company to do signings for and they always pay on time.

1 Like

I did an assignment for ENS, December 27, 2023. As I was doing my books today, I realized I had not been paid yet. I was concerned due to some mixed reviews I read here regarding payment, but I always check the Notary Cafe before accepting assignments from new signing services due to getting burned badly once. I called their number and spoke to Tess Gorski and within 15 minutes my check was sitting on my desk. I probably would accept another offer from them if the opportunity presented itself.

Yes they are ok they take a while to pay but they do pay

I hav read they are not a good company. I have not done a signing for them so can say for sure, look them up on notaryrotary.com.