Faxback/Scanback Requirements

I usually scan back the whole file, because it will take more time pulling out the ones that needed to scan and putting it back after. I add $10 to the fee whenever there’s a scan back, and they usually pay me what I asked for.

I use HL-L6200DW and spits out 48 prints per minute. I have one in my office and one at home, and just love it.

1 Like

I do the same as you when scan backs are required. I don’t have time to dig through the pack and find certain forms, so I always scan back the entire package. I’ve never had a complaint about it.

Thank you, I’ve been looking at both and they’re popular = On Back order!

I do the entire package also. I have one client who has a list of items they want but they also want me to ‘stack’ the documents in certain segments (Recordable, Funding, Critical, Non-Critical, and Trailing Docs). However, the items they want scanned back specifically have a few docs from multiple segments. It’s just too much to go through each, so I scan back the entire the 170 page package and let them take out what they need. If I’m working directly for Title and they’re paying my flat fee, then I have no problem targeting the scan backs or doing the entire package, but when a SS is asking for ALL of that, and they’re getting a cut then they get the full package and the SS can take the time to target specific docs for Title.

1 Like

I, like you, scan and send the entire package even when asked to only send ‘critical’ pages of the package. It’s much more efficient relative to time and my resources.

I do the same. You get all or nothing, hahah.

I also don’t listen to the “don’t rearrange the order of the docs” for closings.

I organize them as: Patriot/ID document I have to fill out, CD, ALTA, Note, Mortgage and then the rest of the package. There no point signing all docs and get the the CD toward the end and it’s wrong and you’ve just wasted time.

Sounds like you’ve got things streamlined like I do.