FieldChoice LLC

Has anyone worked for FieldChoice LLC? I completed a closing June 2023 (42 days ago) and have not received payment. I have called their office and sent emails with my invoice but have yet to hear anything from them.

UPDATE: I have spoken with them and everything is good now. Thank you all for yoour comments.

1 Like

I’ve worked for FieldChoice many times. I’ve never had problems with getting paid by them–always 30 days or often less. Their phone system is kind of a pain, but again, I’ve had no real communication problems with them. Good luck.

Can u give her suggestion on how to bill?

I’ve never needed to bill FieldChoice. The payment always just comes. I did a job for them on Aug 14 and received payment on Sept 6. I used to do a lot of work for them. Now it’s just one or two a month. If I ever don’t receive payment in a timely fashion from a title company (very rare), I send a professional-looking invoice that I make on invoicehome.com.

1 Like

I have spoken to FieldChoice LLC and te matter is now closed. Thank you all for your comments and help.

Thank you for your comment. I have spoken to them and all is good. Thank you!

I spoke with them yesterday and everything has been settled. Thank you for your comment.

Oh, good. I’m so glad.

I’ve done hundreds of closings for them and never had a problem with getting paid. I always submit my invoices to accounting Dept email and I always get paid. They are one of my favorite companies to work with.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.