Follow The Money

It’s no secret that people are leaving high tax-high cost of living states (among other reasons) to gain more for their buck. Every state posts who’s leaving and who’s coming into their states. “Follow the money” and market your business in the states who have high sales, and high purchases. I use the site below to “kinda” track some of these trends.

2 Likes

One Title Company told me that they have some Notaries who moved to different states to get more work!

FYI… We have snakes, scorpions, and other creepy crawlers not to mention 120-degree heat in the summer… LOL

2 Likes

That’s a pass for me… I don’t like snow… give me dry heat. If I’m hot i can always cool myself in the pool. If I am cold I cannot grow fur… lol

1 Like

LOLOL….:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:……………:joy::joy::joy::joy:lol

Again, I need hazard pay for AZ…LOL

1 Like

120 degree heat, Yikes!

The community is growing more diverse as Highlands Ranch demographics show the population is made up of about 70% Caucasian, 8% Hispanic or Latino, 6% Asian, and 1% Black or African American. Among the most affluent areas around Denver, the median household income in Highlands Ranch is $132,836, about twice the national average.

This is the view in front of my driveway:)

Nope not biting… show me the view during the winter months :joy:

1 Like

I know right…:joy::joy::joy::joy:…. I totally agree

I took the pics a few days ago! Still in the winter!

Let’s talk again In January in the middle of the winter season…lol

1 Like

You are one tough cookie!

I’m sorry if my answer is a bit late, but I’d like to thank you for sharing this insightful post about tracking trends of people moving to and from different states based on financial considerations. It’s definitely a good idea to “follow the money” when it comes to marketing your business in areas where there are high sales and purchasing power.

I was born during a snow blizzard in December in Michigan, and I turned out alright. LOL :smile: :upside_down_face: :rofl::skier::snowman::snowman_with_snow::cloud_with_snow:

:rofl: So Funny! I have always said the reverse - I can always layer on more clothes but you can only remove so much without getting arrested! Incidentally, I was raised in Kansas and have lived in the Houston area for nearly 30 years. I’ll retire back in the snow if I have my way!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.