Sorry for the absence!

I hope all of you have been well and safe since my last visit. For those who were concerned (thanks for the messages), I escaped to Hawaii for 2 weeks to visit my first grandchild (son) that was born 3 months ago. Talking about “mortgage payments?” That trip was literally 5 payments for me, but WELL worth it! Watch out! There is another one of “me” out there! (partially anyways). That little guy looked me in the eyes and said “you ain’t got nothing on me!” LOL

Real estate wise, a 700SF condo was going for $300k (taxes excluded of course)! And a 2,000SF house was averaging 1 MIL! My son and his wife are both in the Air Force and stationed out there, and needless to say, they were WELL informed that was my first and last trip out there on my dime! We even looked at a 400SF bungalow that was going for $125K. Bottom line, your real estate taxes will pretty much always be higher than your mortgage payment there.

As stated above, I dabbled in the real estate out there (not buying) BUT, I met a NSA out there looking at a time shares (also not happening). She had lunch with us and apparently Hawaii has a HUGE policy on LEGITIBILITY. If they can’t read a single word hand written by the notary, it’s getting rejected. No questions asked! So if you write like a doctor, this is not the place for you.

So in the meantime, I will be playing catch-up on posts. For those who thought I was gone forever, I apologize in advance! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

6 Likes

Welcome back! Sounds like an awesome trip. Good to hear from you again…and congrats!!!

3 Likes

@vvs.notary.services :sparkles::sweat_drops::boom:

I echo all the sentiments expressed (below) by LindaH-FL!

:swan:

1 Like

Congrats!! A little Denzel Precious

2 Likes