Great Company - Signing Svcs of America

Love working with this company. Fees are reasonable and receive payments within 35 days. Provides great information with documents.

Dale Jones
AR Signing Agent

welcome to the bots :robot: :robot: :robot: :robot:

1 Like

@jennjoneis LOL!!
@dalesjones.notary. Please provide us veterans with your definition of “fees are reasonable” …

1 Like

As a veteran, you probably know more about what is reasonable than I do. However, I determine what is reasonable for me by how many pages I must print, distance I must drive and all other requirements for the assignment. In my case, I felt that the fee offered by Signing Services was reasonable.

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words.

This companies website was registered * Created: 2016-02-27 16:40:29 UTC Yes Feb. 2016 !, and they still have NO website. See signingservicesofamerica.com Company is based out of Atlanta, GA

Yes. Great company. I have done dozens of signings for them. Always paid on time. Treated very respectable.

No website? How did you find them?

Excellent answer! I feel the same!

They found me through Notary Dash.

Doug,
Your work makes our job easy. Thanks for all you do!!

Hi,
We’re still in business. We’ve put our site under construction as we’re designing a new site.
You can go here to learn a bit more. We are here for you

Free notary signup here, ssa.signingorder.com

We look forward to working with you again!

We are redesigning our website. Therefore, our old site is under construction.
You can go to our socials: FB, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
Also go here, We are here for you

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.