Help with getting my business started

Hello, my name is Sharonda new to the group just getting started just wanted to say hello to everyone. And really need help getting started I’m so excited any suggestion, anyone.

Great question, Sharonda.

There is a plethora of data already on the threads within Notary Cafe. :sparkles::tulip:

If you type ‘newbie’ in the Search field, you’ll find loads of very informative & bountiful resources there.

Always check the Search field initially for any query, then (if you come up empty-handed) create a thread with your question.

Here is a sampling of some of the available threads for you: Search results for ‘newbie’ - Notary Cafe Forums

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=start%20my%20business

IF you discover that a thread does need to be created for your question, then include within your original post that a thorough Search of the Notary Cafe forum threads has already been completed & include the links of the threads (at least 1 or 2) with the most helpful info. This will assist us in providing guidance as well as provide helpful info to others who will be viewing your recently created thread. :pray::angel::gem:

1 Like

Hi Sharonda, good question! I’m new to the industry and notary cafe as well. Thank you cNsa5 for the link. It was very helpful!!

-Vy