I just started my business-I'm a veteran

To build my business, what is needed for me to do to get jobs? Should I go to title/brokers and apply to them directly? Team, I need some guidance! :slight_smile:

Thank you for your services!

I recommend going to Notary Rotary and finding all of the signing services that have 3 stars or more and signing up with them. Best of luck!

1 Like

Thank you! Much appreciated :pray:t4:

Congratulations on becoming an NSA! And thank you for your service by the way. I would recommend that you use the magnifying glass on Notary Cafe and start searching for the best companies to test with. May you have a successful signing business.

Thank you ma’am for your advice :pray:t4:

@kenrickraphael Great question :sparkles: As you may surmise, this query has been posed hundreds (if not thousands) of times on the Notary Café forums.

======

The Search function is being identified to be of assistance to you. :angel:

Each of us contributes our time-proven experience & expertise. We are very busy business owners; either working with clients OR marketing/developing our business. => Our contributions/answers are provided on a voluntary basis and are offered to be of assistance & provide insight to others in this business sector.

It’s so important for each member to endeavor to perform due diligence prior to requesting the valuable time of other business owners.

As a fellow business owner , I’d like to offer an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially ) by "teaching you how to fish;" instead of giving you a fish . . .

Searching the Notary Café database for the answer (that’s more than likely already present) prior to creating a new thread or post is being considerate, thoughtful, & respectful of other members. Saves everyone time & prevents consternation. :sparkles:

======

You can run a Search (upper right/magnifying glass) as it will usually be quicker than waiting for someone to reply.

Here are the results I found for you by typing “best companies” in the Search field. This page is replete with threads totally packed with information on how to proceed in your scenario:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=best%20companies

There are multiple very specific & helpful threads on the page url linked above.

Best Wishes :sparkles:

Thank you :blush: and I will get on it

1 Like