Help for a Newbie

Hello my fellow Noters. Hopefully everyone had a great Christmas. Im just looking to see what my first moves should be as a new notary. Im very overwhelmed at the moment and feeling a bit stuck. Please help… and I mean this in every way possible ha… Thanks

Welcome!! Please help us help you. Where are you located?

Located in Arizona… 15 mins outside Phx

@mt1 Welcome!

Are you a SPEED READER? I hope so! Remember that your “audience” that you’re posing your questions to are fellow business owners. It’s wise to ALWAYS do your own due diligence. You may recall the sage advise: “Trust, but Verify!”

As a new Business Owner there’s much research you can do to Help Yourself that’s immediately available via the Notary Cafe forum threads found within the database. It’s truly a GOLDMINE!

The information you seek is available on Notary Cafe is very insightful & helpful, too!

A great start for Your research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

Most members find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of info available within the database.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

======

NOTE: I’ve also provided direct links to other IMPORTANT threads that will be quite helpful to get you started.

:swan:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.