Horrific Notary Express Company

Got an assignment from Notary Express for 11/06/2020 (my third and now last one) and was unable to get into their website to retrieve Docs. Once the office opened they gave me a new password and that would not work either. Same thing happened to me for a 10/19/2020 signing. Asked them to email me the Docs. I’ve been waiting for 75 minutes and no Docs. Called and she said she sent them and to check my junk mail. Not there, not anywhere. I have better things to do, than to wait and wait and wait and not getting paid for waiting, so I told her to remove me from this assignment. Her response: “we will remove you from our list of Notaries”. What an insult. Her system doesn’t work, she too dumb to email Docs, she has no support line 24/7 and I’m the bad guy? Go ahead Express Notary; PLEASE remove me and all the other Notaries that have/are complaining about you, take us off your shrinking list of active Notaries. RIP Express Notary.

I’m confused. The beginning of your note says Notary Express, and the last line says RIP Express Notary. So which one are you talking about??