How far would you go? (Re: Services that won't pay)

. . . . . . . . :love_letter: :crown:

Notaroo pays in BUSINESS days. They are very slow paying but I have always been paid. Anytime I inquire about payment, they always respond. Go back and recount the days as business days and you will know when to expect payment.

1 Like

Also, I am waiting on payment for a signing I did on 6/12 and they just replied that they dropped it in the mail the other day. Hope that helps.

Then they told me something different. They made it all seem like it was calendar days. Nonetheless, we are already well beyond the 45 “business day” limit for the first signing and approaching 45 business days for the 2nd. Still, nothing from them. Just out of curiosity, when was the last time you did an assignment for them and when were you paid, thereafter?

Furthmore, their finance dept. has stated after I inquired that they’d send me replacement checks and/or setup an eCheck payment, and it never happens. They know they owe me. They know they’re late in paying (based on the rules they told me), and yet they do nothing.

It’s time to take it to the next step.

Let me know the day you receive it. Because I’ve been there several times with them and their “check is in the mail” mantra. And nothing happens. I have no faith/trust in them whatsoever.

Last job completed prior to this was 1/25 and it was paid via Deluxe on 4/10

This time they emailed me the “check was in the mail” and I asked why it wasn’t being sent via Deluxe per usual and they said “We are mailing checks at this time and yours was dropped today”. That was on 8/14. It’s not in todays mail. I’ll update when I receive it!

My experience is Notaroo does pay. They seem to think 90 days is okay. I finally stopped working for them.

2 Likes

Precisely what they told me when I first inquired with them. To the very word! They never “dropped” it.

@johnsonps306 Absolutely the acceptable and correct decision to make:

. . . . . . “stopped working for them

:swan:

1 Like

Complaints to the Better Business Bureau is a potent way to get payments as well. If