How to Save Money On Your Brother Toner šŸ¤‘

Nah, itā€™'ll be OK. Toner doesnā€™t dry up like ink.

Thank you, NobleNotary. I just taped your instructions to my printer so Iā€™ll know what to do when the time comes. I appreciate the great instructions!

June

2 Likes

Thank you so much for this information!!

1 Like

Any tips on the drum? I seem to have to replace mine often.

1 Like

No, I donā€™t have any info on that. I havenā€™t had to replace mine yet (knock on wood).

1 Like

Hi there I also get my drums from Amazon.

wow i had to cancel a closing because i ran out of ink i was so mad lol ima try this next time thanks!

1 Like

Thank you for this tip and the link for visual learners, like myself.

Thank you, Sir!

1 Like

Thank you very much for sharing this tip. I had set a side 2 toners for recycling once the printer asked to replace them and by following your clear instructions one is back in service and printing just fine. I am hoping to get few hundred more pages out of it. Once again, thank you very much. Best.

1 Like

Thatā€™s awesome! Iā€™m glad I could help.

Thanks for sharing! I just switched my settings!

You can reset the drum on your printer so that it thinks you put a new one in

Care to elaborate on howā€¦?

You have to go to the settings on the printer itself. My printer shows a wrench and screwdriver button. From there select machine info. You will have a parts life option that will need to be reset once the drum shows to be at the end of its life. I went to the Brother info site and typed in drum reset directions.

1 Like

Go to supplies outlet.com to save on toner, You can get compatable cartridges for a whole lot less than OEM cartridges. And if there is something wrong with it they will replace it. Been using them for years

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.