I have been waiting since August for payment from Notary Cloud/Village Capital

Continuing the discussion from Experiences with Notary Cloud:I have sent multiple invoice and have been confirmed the payment would be made. Yup, right!

They are notorious for paying very late. Sorry, their reputation precedes them.

Notary Cloud still owes me $100 from a signing I did for them on 7/11/19 and I still have not been paid! I told them the last time they called that I was not doing another signing for them until I got paid and she continued to promise and I told her NO! and here we are December 12, and I still have not been paid.

They paid me at about 63 days after I sent them a couple of nice inquiry emails, and they paid my full invoiced fee which I increased when I saw the documents.

Just received payment for invoice from Aug 9. They are square with me now, but that is too long to wait for payment. I expect my customers to pay in 30 days or less without having me to remind them if later.

They paid me with a check that bounced due to insufficient funds. I had to invoice them at least 3 more times. Several months later they sent me a check that was good. They have called me twice since then. I tell them I’m
Not available. In