Slow pay company NOTART CLOUD

Notary Cloud with Village Capital & Investments does not process invoice in a timely manner. Their
documents are 200 plus and payment run 45 to 60 day if you are lucky. I emailed my invoice 5/11/20 directly to them and got notification of receipt 6/4/20. I have remove them from my list of companies to work with. I think the one gentleman that indicated he sent invoices to the lender and borrower for payment might be the way to go for companies that process invoices like this one. There is absolutely no reason to wait 30 days for payment.

1 Like

Oh wow I was paid in 32 days for my signing. Now the invoice I sent for my print fee for a signing that was cancelled, well I am on day 36. I sent it the same way to both emails the one listed on the instruction page in the package and the one list in the order.

I no longer work for Notary Cloud. Packages are too big and often did not arrive until appointment time or later.

1 Like

Good Morning, I no longer work with Notary Cloud/Village Capital. The packets they send are 200+ pages and they pay late. I’ve not been able to make contact with anyone and they do not respond to emails without persistent contact. I completed 3 signings for them and it just isn’t worth it. I received a call a couple of weeks ago and kindly declined with a polite explanation.

After the one I completed I knew they weren’t the type of company I would like to work with. The texting or emailing photos of SS cards turned me off. I also don’t like it when I can’t speak with someone and them only responding via text is very off-putting as it seems they only respond to certain text. The funny part is I was actually surprised to get paid and that quick, as I have read the horror stories from everyone else.

Done with them. Had 2 back-to-back that took approx. 75 days. They said they were transitioning from Notary Cloud to Village Capital. Months later got a call for another & said no and why. They assured me they were now paying within 30 days, so I gave 'em another chance and they paid in about 2 weeks. So, accepted another because it seemed they’d gotten their act together. But, NO, now approaching 60 days and no check despite having inquired and been told I’d have it beginning of June. And, yes, always large pkgs. & usually very late. And they change names at will…back & forth between Notary Cloud (which is the SS side of V. Cap) and V.Cap.–makes no real difference except as an attempt to confuse you.

1 Like

The first time I completed signings for them was two in one day. I was not comfortable with their set up and gave them one more try because I was told the packet was not more than 150 pages. As it turned out it was 267 pages. That was not acceptable. I negotiated for a higher rate and I am still waiting for payment over a month later.

I will not work for Notary Cloud again, did a closing in February still no payment, always an excuse as they are looking into it. I advise all notaries to avoid this company, the scheduler are friendly, but apparently the accounting dept does not believe in timely payment.

1 Like