Inspire, Please Can You Get Your A/P Process Together?!

In the hopes that someone with some pull at Inspire will read this and actually get something done to alleviate the problems, I’m posting this here. Month after month, problems and delays in getting paid. I do what I am supposed to do, send in my invoices regularly, neatly and cleanly. I ask for help, email vendor payments, ask for explanations as to why payments are delayed. No answer, ever. Currently, no payment on an invoice from 8/17, but I did get paid on one from 8/31. That makes no sense.

Someone, please help.

And as if by clockwork, once again, 2 items unpaid on an invoice with about 14 completed signings. No explanation why, and no response when I inquire why they didn’t pay those two items. Add to that no response to inquiries to their closing reps when docs are late. Just left in a twilight zone as I am at this very second, while I’m sure the signer is going to call me in an hour asking where I am as always happens because no one called them to tell them the signing isn’t happening… And the beat goes on…

Thats terrible, your all neat and organized and everything too. I hope they understand this about you and know that your inquiry is very important.

1 Like

Ya know, it’s just wrong to run one’s business that way. Communication has always been an issue with Inspire. I can say that without hestitation after having taken their orders for almost 5 years now, and enough of them for me to understand the relationship is VERY important to me. More than a few four figure monthly invoices, and the highest average fee per signing compared to every other one of my steady clients. But sometimes I just want to scream…