Investor Bootz

I have received several emails from the above company for signing services. When you click through it pops up as Notary Dash. How many spin off companies do they have? I will not work for Notary Dash, terrible payers!

I don’t remember what the other company was called, maybe “notable notaries”? Something like that. Anyway, I have worked for them, and it was OK. When they changed to Investor Bootz, however, their entire model changed. Now they want real estate photos and lock box installations. I signed up for one (I’m a real estate photographer in my other business). They wanted me to go to Home Depot and purchase the lockbox and let them pay me back for it. I told them “no,” as they didn’t pay quickly, and I didn’t want to be out $40-50. The owner/manager/guy I talked to told me that I was no longer a “preferred” notary because I wouldn’t do this for them. I cried myself to sleep that night. (/sarcasm)

3 Likes

There not spin off companies. They are just companies that use the platform just like snapdocs and signing order.

Does everyone on that platform have a slow payment history?

Notable Notaries was a slow payer. I was told it was because so many others needed to be paid, so be patient. I had to call owner both times to get paid. I’m not found of chasing my money. I would not have bought a lock box either. SMH

They absolutely refuse to pay unless/until they need you to do another signing. It is horrible.

1 Like

That’s a job for a secret shopper not a notary