Is it pure luck or something else?

I know this sounds crazy but I would like to challenge you to try it out: So I know that green aventurine stone brings good luck. I have a green aventurine tree that has brought me good luck. In 2022 I got myself even a bigger stone. I don’t know if it’s just a coincidence or what but I noticed my luck is even better. For example, recently I listed a property for sale for a ridiculous price, my realtor tried to discourage me, she sent me the list of comps twice. I was mad and I said, “I don’t care what the comps say, I want to break the comps.” I even said If you don’t want to do it I will find someone else.” I bought it in cash so I was not in a hurry to sell, I just wanted to see if I get any bites. To make the story short, it was listed at 900% profit and people were over bidding each other way over the listed price within 2 days, sold to the highest bidder on day 4 and closed less than two weeks cash buyer and made 1,000% profit. I then gained two more title companies to work with. And today another positive thing happened which I will seal the purchase deal tomorrow. One positive thing after another is happening. :thinking: I think it’s my green aventurine. “Green Aventurine is known as the “Stone of Opportunity,” thought to be the luckiest of all crystals, especially in manifesting abundance, prosperity and wealth, or for increasing favor in competitions or games of chance. Its lucky winning energy makes it a great ally for boosting one’s chances in any situation. Green Aventurine releases old patterns and habits so new growth and opportunity can take place. It brings optimism and a zest for life, allowing one to move forward with confidence and to embrace change. It enhances one’s creativity and motivation, and encourages perseverance in overcoming life’s obstacles.”

I dare you to get the stone and see what happens. You have nothing to lose. You can buy from anywhere, online or support your local rock and crystal stores. I hope to see you share any changes in your situation. Believe me, I don’t worship the stone. I’m Catholic but I am very curios about the power of this stone.

10 Likes

I have those types of stones too and many more. I wear them on jewelry and have them around my home as I chant each morning. (I’m Buddhist) It pulls the energy from the earth and the people around it so I’m a firm believer. Many are not… good for you and congratulations as you continue to grow in prosperity and success. Nam-myoho-renge-kyo

4 Likes

I don’t worship stones either, but I am always willing to do my manifestations and affirmations, and if adding this stone is going to bring positivity to my life then I am willing to try it. I will share my story with you when I get it and start seeing positive changes.

4 Likes

@vipnotaryllc Thanks for always sharing, by the way.

:+1: make sure it’s “green aventurine” in any shape or form:) You’ll see immediate change.

3 Likes

From 2008 to 2011 I wore a pendent made of this stone, I never knew of its energy. Thinking back on things, this was a very good time for me.

2 Likes

I accept the challenge. :slightly_smiling_face:
Going to look online and purchase. Thank you for this post.

2 Likes

Excellent! :+1::+1::+1::+1::clap::+1::clap::+1::clap:

I’m anxiously awaiting mine. I ordered both the pocket stone and the pendant.

2 Likes

Interesting story indeed.

1 Like

stone
I did signing the other day in Quartzsite and the signers owned an outdoor market where they sell all types of stones. The man gave me this as a gift because he said I had a “Good heart and lovely spirit about me”(lol) and wanted to show his appreciation for traveling from Yuma (74miles away). He said the stone was shaped like a heart (he dug to find it) and it has copper in it. I for the life of me cannot remember the type of stone he told me it was. But I thought it was so nice of him to do that. His wife… let’s just say she looked as me cross-eyed when he did that…lol… if you know what i mean. lol

2 Likes

74 mles away? that makes about 150 miles round trip, two hour and a half driving time, 45 minutes arranging docs, 45 mnutes at the signing table, average 4-5 hour signing if everything went well, hope you get well paid for almost a half day work…

1 Like

Oh I did…It was a last min assignment request so my fee was almost double my standard rate for that area. Plus I had another assignment in the area and got my standard fee for that too. It was my first $500 day.

5 Likes

I am a bit confused by your post. I was not trying to brag in any way shape or form. My apologies if you took it that way. I am a new signing agent and that was a big win for me that day and truly pure luck coupled with a desperate signing service that could not find a notary to take the assignment with less than 2 hours of lead notice and strong negotiations on my part. Not to mention it was a big package which i didn’t have time to prep. So I earned my fee.

2 Likes

Proof that higher fees happen ‘when desperate’. Our job is to make them desperate by turning down low fees…as this smart newb just proved.

5 Likes

Congratulations! So proud of you! :raised_hands::+1::clap: ignore all negative remarks and only absorb all things positive!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball: That was an awesome day for you. So proud of you newbie. Just focus on the positivity being offered in this forum versus the negativity. You can’t please everyone.

2 Likes