Lawyer instructed signer to post date Bills of Sale

It is always necessary to be careful with the time specified in the contract. If the most honest person does not represent the other party who signs the contract, he can use this to his advantage, based on what is indicated as the product.
It is best to contact a lawyer so that he is present to check it for errors during the signing of the contract. Sometimes the contract is changed right on signing, and you may not notice it.
When my friend had problems, he contacted the company Condominium & HOA Law | Southwest Portland Law Group. There is attentive staff working there, so I advise you to apply.

I just discussed this at dinner with a friend working at Marine Corps Military Defense Lawyers - Court-Martial Attorneys | Gonzalez & Waddington - Attorneys At Law. It is not his domain of expertise, and neither is mine, but we agreed on the following. Bills of sale pertain to the Real Estate/purchase agreement documents and do not pertain to the title or the loan. Therefore if their Atty directed them to date differently, it’s completely fine, and you don’t need to concern yourself with that.

They can use their own date, but yours can only be the actual date they do the signing.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t want to go to a lawyer who doesn’t know or can’t understand the paperwork

Fortunately, I used the services of lawyers that my coworkers suggested. I found them at https://ucmjdefense.com/attorneys/alexandra-gonzalez-waddington-partner.html. It was during my service period. When you try to find a lawyer with acceptable rates, there is a great risk of regretting your choice. I don’t want to denigrate anyone, but I remember how my friends got in bad situations due to bad lawyers.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.