Loan-Closer.com VERY HARD Payment process

I’m not one to complain easily, but I’m sitting on an invoice from December 24, 2020 (today is April 27, 2021), and another signing from January 8, 2021. I still haven’t been paid!
So you call, and they explain their Byzantine process, whereby you can only submit invoices once a month, than they pay on the 16th of a month …
So in essence; they are making it so difficult for Notaries, with so many obstacles in the way, that some Notaries forget they were never paid or simply put, they delay the payment process so much that they can keep a few extra $$$ from THEIR partners (That be US, Notaries.)
Loan-Closer is on my list of DO NOT ACCEPT future SIGNINGS. Just a personal and only my preference. Hey guys … they keep a list about which Notaries to call on, and which one’s they don’t. Well, I for one have my list too !

1 Like

I agree. I stay away from loan closers, unless its once a month, LOL, since that’s all they pay for.

1 Like

Thank You, Staywme, for sharing your experience in detail. I concur 100% :sunglasses::hibiscus: with the following:

1 Like

I wouldn’t work with them ever again. They sent incomplete document package to me requiring me to do another signing of 26 additional pages and would not compensate me for the additional appointment which took another hour plus of my time. In addition, their payment system is ridiculous and they will pay only once a month. Worse, their payment department is overseen by a wicked, snotty and vindictive Diva named REVA who doesn’t have regular hours, doesn’t answer emails or voicemails, then insinuates you never tried to contact them.

Thanks for your reply … here is the best or as our theme went … BUT WAIT… there is more … :slight_smile: So we finally (after 6 months) got a check from them made out to Notary Public …
try getting that cashed at your local Bank. It either is your company name or your personal name. Notary Public gets you … NO DEPOSIT.
Back to Loan-Closer, which I have to say (this is hard…) promptly replaced two checks and made them out correctly in my name.
Delaying tactics at its best. Never knew that this is a new accounting sport …
They’re off my list, and I’m off their list.
Good luck

1 Like

I took them off my list. Life is too short to engage with this sort.

LC is one of my more steady SS I’ve used. Once I figure out to invoice I got paid in less than 2 weeks. Several months back they cut their fees by 60%, putting their offers near my cost to do business. I still accept their offers with a counter offer but haven’t done a closing for them since.

2 Likes

I’ve recently completed an assignment with them. Do I have to wait until the 1st to enter my invoice information on the system?

I’ve recently completed my first signing with them. They uploaded a check to deluxe payment and I printed it with no issues. I don’t know if they’ve fixed that issue that you had or if you didn’t know where to look for the payment. I had a bit of trouble finding the payment because I wasn’t looking for it there. I did send them an invoice also.

It’s one invoice per month unless they’ve changed it. They pay on time. good company

I currently have no less than 5 signing orders that I performed for Loan-Closer.com AND they
still haven’t paid me. These orders are from 2023, but now they are ghosting me. I had sent
them an invoice, only to have it returned to me.
They used to be good about payments, but one day I noticed that I was owed for these 5 jobs,
after contacting them, I was told I have to submit an invoice to be paid. In reality, their response
should have been “Tough luck, we’re never going to pay you. . . !”
Should I ever become the recipient of another call from them, I WONT ANSWER IT !