Looking for a couple of signing agents in Northeast Florida

I am a notary signing agent in Northeast Florida and have several local customers utilizing my services for mobile closings (mostly refinances, nothing crazy) and the volume has increased substantially with interest rates dropping as low as they have. I am in need of 1-2 extra closers in the St. Aug, or Southside Jax area for those overflow days. I’ve only had a couple so far, so I’m not promising business every week, but when they do happen, the pay is $125-$150. If you’re interested, email me at brian@tsfjax.com or you can call my cell at (904) 383-7396. Here’s my NNA profile so you know you’re not getting scammed (also why I’m posting here and not a mass email ;)).

https://www.signingagent.com/profile/160737890
http://www.notaryresume.com/tsfjax

1 Like

Hi Brian, I am located in Jacksonville, I just recently decided to do Notary Signings FULL TIME, I service the Northeast Florida region, and possibly St. Augustine. If you are still in need of an extra closer, you’re in luck, HERE I AM!!!

1 Like

Awesome! Just sent you an email. :slight_smile:

Brian, are your hiring parties on board with you outsourcing the assignments they give you? Most times they’ll want to vet the notary themselves.

Just a thought

You’re spot-on, @LindaH-FL. I’m working directly and not subcontracting signings from the various services.

Brian, love your confidence and your willingness to share in your success.

I was just mentioning to another signing agent that I’ve always noticed the Huge amount of new home construction which is taking place in Duval, and St. John’s county. I often encourage others to seek, look into and pursue direct business from title companies. I currently work with 5 title companies, and it has been a total game changer as far as income and other working opportunities go.

I’ve shared what my approach to the title companies has been, and unfortunately it was so simple that most didn’t think it was believable. I’ve shared not too be afraid of possibly being told NO, because there’s also the possibility of being YES. The possibility of the YES should be should be the driving force to seek direct business instead of the possibility and ofear of the NO keeping signing agents limited only to signing agencies as their source of income.

Wishing you continued success Brian

2 Likes