Signature Closers YEA or NEA?

Signature Closers reached out to me to sign up because they need notaries in Oklahoma.
Just curious on any thoughts.

As a seasoned notary I normally only work with title and mortgage companies because they pay well and on time.

Thanks for any input.
Kelly

2 Likes

They have some business arrangement with Stewart Title–who seems to be using them to get SS fees.

2 Likes

Stewart Title acquired Signature Closers back in Feb, 2021 per post here back then. They also acquired Notary Cam in January of that year.

3 Likes

In my area the signings go quick in a blink of an eye…but when i am able to be faster than a speeding bullet they are great to work with… not issues…

4 Likes

I actually did my very 1st loan signing with Signature Closers back in 2020. I have never had any issues with them, but like @donaldsonnp said, the signing are snatched up quicker than you can open the notification.

3 Likes

Have had great experiences with Signature Closers. They were my 2nd signing when I got started as a notary in early 2021. Probably 50% of my work came from them the first year. I felt like they were good to me. Love their App. Always got paid. Sometimes they accepted my counter offer. And yes the signings get snatched up in a matter of seconds unfortunately.

4 Likes

Definately. I use them quite a bit.

Good source for signings, average rates but they pay on time.

1 Like

I have worked with Signature Closers since 2011, which is before requests were texted or emailed and they would call notaries for availability. I have completed over 1800 signings for them. During COVID I was getting 15-20 a month from them, but since January 2022 I have received very few from them. I respond within seconds of receiving the notification only to be shown that the order has already been assigned. I have emailed them asking if there were problems and was told there were none. I am a second tier notary with them and only after you have closed more than 2000 are you elevated to a tier one notary. I have a very low “error” rating with them. They told me my area is saturated with notaries (Boise, Idaho). They also told me that signings are assigned to the higher tiered notaries first. So if they called you and asked you to sign up, they must need notaries is your area. The criticism I have is their automated notary platform doesn’t seem to me to be fair; only because as one of their longer working notaries for them, I have only been assigned 3 orders (out of hundreds of notifications) since Sept. 2022. So at this rate its going to be over 10 years from now before I will complete 2000+ signings for them and move up in their priority of assigning work. I’m done making money for them and now I’m one less notary on their list of "too many notaries.

3 Likes

Make sure you are using the Signing Catch app on your phone. The orders appear there shortly before the email notice.

1 Like

Signature Closers had a brief delay last month is payment but they seem to be back on track. I might be a first tier signing agent with them but I’m usually too slow on responding. Nowadays they rarely accept a counter offer because there are too few jobs and still quite a few notaries. During Covid I did very few because it took too long to respond to their offers, in 2022 when things were stalling I put more effort into accepting their requests however I work with a partner who usually snatches them up before I blink. They have always come through with payment although they tend to pay less than other companies.

if they need Notaries in your area go for it the Stewart Title people pay ACH quicker then Signature did

I’ve been getting notifications of available signings from them in the past couple of weeks. I’ve been declining them because they are offering $50.00 to $55.00 per signing. I know when you’re new and trying to get experience or your trying to pay your bills, it’s hard to turn down any business. However, setting a standard of accepting pay that low devalues your professionalism and sets a dangerous precedent for your future and everyone else in this business.

3 Likes

Signature Closer is a good company to work with, I’ve been getting signings from them for over 8 years, and the pay promptly.

YEA. I consider them reputable.

Ahh…these I call “fetch assignments” LoL… Its a quick-click maneuver whether you catch it or not. Kinda’ stressing sometimes but I move on to other resources for notary work. -

I’m with Sig Closers and I live in Oklahoma. Greasy company , I have no issues. They mainly send refinances and pay $85-$125.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.