Looking for signings

Good morning everyone! I live in the Houston area and I got certified in November 2021, I have not received any signings. I’ve signed up and paid for several companies, still with nothing. Is there something else I should be doing to get signings?

@pcollins => Great question!

I’m responding as a peer (you’re a fellow Business Owner).

=> Why perform a Search of the Notary Café database before creating a new thread?

Just good manners. :angel::yellow_heart: More than likely, it’s already present within the database. It’s considerate, thoughtful, & respectful of other members. Saves everyone time & prevents consternation. It also reflects you’re attempting to be a good business owner.

REMEMBER: It’s always helpful to identify within your query IF you’ve already performed a Search of the database. Thank You!

The Search function is being identified to be of assistance to you. :white_check_mark: Performing a Search provides you with an opportunity to further enhance your business acumen & skill set (speaking proverbially). By guiding you to the Search Function, it "teaches you how to fish;" instead of giving you a fish . . . Be your own guru!

A Search of the Notary Café database (upper right/magnifying glass) will usually be quicker than waiting for someone to reply. Utilize the following Key Word(s) “Best Companies” in the Search field query box. There is a PLETHORA of immediately available info there for you.

Also, I recommend you researching the “Bad Companies” in the Search field query box as well. It will save you LOADS of invoice payment chasing efforts!

======

Each of us contributes our time-proven experience & expertise. We are very busy business owners; either working with clients OR marketing/developing our business. => Our contributions/answers are provided on a voluntary basis and are offered to be of assistance & provide insight to others in this business sector.

It’s so important for each member to endeavor to perform due diligence prior to requesting the valuable time of other business owners.

======

Oh, certainly we haven’t forgotten our maiden voyage into this business sector nor how very difficult and how long and challenging the climb was to make . . .

When we were learning, no one handed us answers (unless we paid a Mentor for their insights). We each had to grind it out , make mistakes , learn, correct, and implement a plan of action to improve the services we provide via our businesses 1 at a time.

Best Wishes :swan:

1 Like

I suspect you fell into the scam of paying for listings that never came through.

1 Like

Never pay to sign up unless it’s an established signing platform like notary rotary, notary cafe, notary go, signing agent.com (NNA), etc. Otherwise you’re getting scammed.