Loooonnng Signing

Omg I just have to vent…
The signer was 80 years old and opened the door with no shirt on. I told him I’ll wait outside until he gets himself dressed. He totally went passed that and said “ Come on in you caught me sleeping”
Again I say ok I’ll wait until you find your shirt.
He proceeds to asking me where do we set up to sign? :roll_eyes:
So I end up sitting at his kitchen table and again I say. Ok I’m settled go ahead and go get your shirt on…
He pulls a chair out and sits down! :unamused:
I now am telling myself Kecia hold it together as he is older and maybe doesn’t feel it’s inappropriate to have his man boobs hanging out for a dang VA refi signing. Anywho I get over it and start the signing
While signing he asks if I had a boyfriend :woman_facepalming:t5:
I say yes I have a couple of them ( hoping that would make him hush)
But noooo… He responds “Can I be one?”
Are you freaking kidding me right now? Am I being punked?!
Whew hope you all had a great day today!
Rant Over

12 Likes

No thanks………………….…….

2 Likes

No thanks………………….…….

Yes! I think that he started to catch on that I was not about to put up with his shirtless self! I had my pepper spray on standby and close! I also let the SS know about it! I will not be going back over there!

1 Like

No thanks………………….…….

He didn’t scare me. I’m kinda used to old men approaching me but I’m surly not used to in while I’m in their house. Believe me if I felt any ounce of fear… I would’ve been out of there! I sat by the patio door just in case I needed to make a quick exit. But I’m pretty good at letting people know I’m not the one to mess with :wink::blush:

3 Likes

That’s a no from me. Hard pass.

2 Likes

I know! Crazy! Crazy!:woman_facepalming:t5:

2 Likes

Omg I was dying laughing. You did good. I think I would of left…what a freak at 80…(Lol) FOR REAL!!!

3 Likes

LoooL… this was so funny to me, because in my head I always have a plan B. If I don’t feel comfortable with what I am seeing, I will suddenly have to get something from my car and I would be out. Plus, I have my spray - JUST IN CASE!!.

3 Likes

Predators and sex offenders get old. Be careful. You don’t ever know what their thinking.

2 Likes

Absolutely! I definitely stay prepared. But I also will not go through that again regardless of age or the money.

LOLOL This was hilarious! I yelled out at “man boobs” I’m glad you got through it with decorum LOL

1 Like

LOL…not laughing at you, but with you! Geez…we go through some things in this business!!

1 Like