Nonpaying company...Sign Here, LLC...Beware

Beware of Sign Here, LLC I completed a signing in Feb 2021 and it is now June 2021 and I’ve yet to receive payment! I called over 20xs, no answer…emailed about 5xs…no answer…left voicemails 4xs…no answer. Every time I call, I get an automatic voicemail…I promise you (not exaggerating) no one EVERED answered the phone over the 20xs I called!! It’s obviously they’ve decided not to pay me! Funny, the day of the signing, Tracey Andersen responded promptly throughout the process, but then after, never heard from her again!! I am going to broadcast this on every platform to alert other notaries of this unprofessional, unethical and dishonorable behavior they have shown me. I don’t do charity work unless I volunteer to do so! In this case, I decided to take on this order for them by taking my time, effort and ability to do the job and now I have earned & deserve pay!!

Let the Title Co. involved know, too.

1 Like

There’s no title co., it was just general notary work performed for a chiropractor company. Only have phone number and email address. I will be going on BBB to report this today!

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up!

Thanks for letting us know to beware.

Ohhhh I never thought about doing that! What has been your experience?

Sometimes they will pay you, dump the non-paying SS & hire you direct. More often, they will give the SS a nudge to pay you or (see sentence 1)

1 Like