Notary Dash Delayed Payment

I have been waiting for 100 days to get paid for $ 30.00. Be aware of this company. If they can’t pay for a $ 30.00 fee, there is something very wrong.

I’m beginning to hate this company on Monday I’m going to be filing with the better Business bureau as well as dun & Bradstreet I’m done with these assholes and I will definitely be making a scene at their number one clients they need to go

Complain to title. These other companies don’t give a rat’s a$$.

1 Like

I will be reporting the company to FDIC. They will sanction & fine the company due to federal regulations. If I am not getting my money, might as well let the government get theirs. It will cost them far more than they owe me.

@JanaDrury & @LizKelley160 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum.

Sorry to read about the non-payment situations.

Here is a direct url link to a Notary Cafe thread that is helpful for you on this business entity:

======

Also, here is a direct url link to a Notary Cafe post that identifies a specific Step-by-Step Guide to achieve payment for the professional services that you’ve successfully provided:

======

I performed a cursory Search for this business entity and there are more than 50+ threads about them . . .

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=notary%20dash

Information is available within the Notary Cafe database, which is a GOLDMINE! The data there is quite insightful & helpful, too!

It’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin within the Notary Cafe forums Search Function.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

Notary Dash is a platform, the company that hired you uses said platform. The payment doesn’t come from Notary Dash.

In 6 months they have switched the payments
As well as payment processor three times

I have blacked out the banking information.
They are more than shady.

So apparently your experience with notary Dash is very limited unfortunately I’ve been with them for over 5 years and right now today I’m going to make sure that they are out of business. I had been doing 10 closings a day for them but now I’m done.

Interesting, I sign for 3 fantastic signing services that use Notary Dash, and I’ve never had issues getting paid. Also, the checks come from the signing services themselves.
There is one signing service that I do receive notifications from via Notary Dash and I will not accept assignments based on widely shared info that it is difficult to get paid.

Lucky you I’m glad you’re getting compensated for your services I have been doing this for 25 years and I have never dealt with such a shady outfit as the owner of notary Dash today I’m done.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.