NotaryGo Experience

Is anyone familiar with NotaryGo? I get notifications for ID Proofing and the fee says “$30 weekly pay.” They’re usually a long drive so I don’t ever accept. But why does it say “weekly pay?”

@TGonzo951 Welcome to the Notary Cafe forum! :sparkles: There is so much to see & research & learn here. :sun_with_face:

Regarding your question about the business entity . . . the information is immediately available within the Goldmine of a database found on Notary Cafe forums. It’s very insightful & helpful, too!

Of course, it’s always wise to research & vet a new client prior to providing a definitive confirmation to them for your initial Signing Order for them. A great start of research would begin with Search Function by accessing the Magnifying Glass.

Please note that most members do find it difficult/nearly impossible to locate the Search Function in order to access the wealth of information.

To be helpful, I’ve inserted an image for you & others [see below] to help members locate it to unlock the wisdom & knowledge of other members on the forums.

======

Also, I performed a cursory Search on your behalf and there are 50+ threads about this business entity already found within the Notary Cafe database:

https://forum.notarycafe.com/search?q=%22notary%20go%22

Accessing the database to locate info about potential clients has saved many of us an inordinate amount of time ‘chasing’ payments for Services professionally provided to potential non-payers . . .

:swan:

1 Like

TGonzo951 its because they pay you weekly when you get a signing from them. The fees are low and to me they don’t pay fair.

If you accept the original very low offer, they say they’ll pay you every week… probably from change they found on the street. Whereas, if you counter for more and they accept it then you wait for however long it takes to get paid.

2 Likes

LIkely means the fee is $30 and you will be paid in a week.

I haven’t done any work for that bunch in years, but back when I did, it was 60 DAYS to be paid.

thanks for your input

Notary Go is formally Nations Direct. They were always a low ball company as far as fees. I did there’s back when I first started years ago; they didn’t seem to care that I had no experience.

that’s one thing I appreciated about them as a newbie back in the day
cause a lot of signing companies want you to have had your commission for at least 2 years.

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.