Prices are going up... Save where you can

We cannot control the price of gas but we can control how we shop for supplies.

Today I purchased supplies from Staples using my rewards points and coupon codes as shown below. One of the coupon codes I use was for the toner which gives me 30% cashback rewards ( $22.00) which I will use again next month when I shop for supplies.

Walmart also has paper on sale, got that too…

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m always looking for ways to save money!

1 Like

I always get pen and gear from walmart. Cant beat this price! Also, sundatasupply.com has the best prices on toner and drum units for your printer.

1 Like

I noticed this week alone toner has gone up by almost $5! Sheesh!
I went ahead and stocked up as I know prices are not going down anytime soon. I also order a toner and drum kit to test out from LD products. I’m hoping I can switch to a generic version because brothers is hitting a sista’s pockets😂

1 Like

I just used my rewards points again last month from staples to by toner for $60.00 I’m so afraid of using off-the-brand toners that I am not ready to chance it yet. I too am all stocked up for at least another month or two.

1 Like

Same here, I get the TN-880 with Staples Advantage.
I’ve done about 4 or 5 off brands and I’m not going down thar road again.
Plus I get 12-14,000 pages which lasts a very long time when you don’t print most of your docs.

2 Likes

I need to up my staple’s points. I’m closer to Office Depot and that’s why I use them . I bought the generic for my side printer. I’m way too nervous about it to use for my main printer.

1 Like