Signature closers, expired signings

I thought I had missed about 4 signings from them, but I looked at the emails and they came in all 30 mins before signing appointments and were all expired before they even showup. Anyone experience this ?

Yes, on several occasions, I have received signing requests where the time has already passed or the signing has already been assigned, even when I press available within a few seconds of receiving the notification. I am resolved to the fact that this is going to happen regularly and no one really has a good answer for why this happens.

1 Like

This occasionally happens to me as well.

I did once a few weeks ago.

Yes, happens to me too often. I receive notification an hour after appointment time or 30 min to an hour til appointment time and location can be up to 45 min to an hour out due to traffic

1 Like

Yes it has happened to me 3 times within the past 3 weeks where I have received the offer a day after the signing appointment. I just received one today that was for 3 days ago. I did reach out to them the first time it happened and they said it may happen due to me being new and the more signings I complete the higher the priority I will receive.