Signing order disconnected For now

Are there any more signing services that have job boards besides Signing Order? From a email I received they will be refunding accounts and discontinuing the job board for now. So last night I took the initiative to apply to other signing services. But most of them are using Signing orders platform. I also emailed a couple other services to let them know I’m available since I see they use signing order hopefully that will work.

I just noticed that SO removed the job board, I was never given any jobs after replying on it. Keep doing what you are doing, the work will come.

1 Like

Yes I accepted of 50. But only got picked for 5 but 2 where canceled. I just have to keep pushing forward

I am in the same boat!!! As a newbie the Job Board was the first assignment received. Any suggestions for other platforms are helpful. I started reaching out to other notary services because the escrow officers directed me to platforms like BancServe - you must have at least a year of experience. Extremely frustrating!! :

I really have no clue. Like I said I went to sign up for others but they use the same platform signing order. If I find something I will let you know

Thanks…and likewise.

Sign up on Snapdocs. I am a newbie and have gotten work from them. It is not always steady but I’m not complaining. Don’t bother with Mortgage Connect, they want a year’s experience and 100 signings!

1 Like

Hello All,
I’m trying to sign up with signingorder.com and it’s asking for an url resume? Can someone please tell me what they are looking for? I went to the link it shows but it request to build a resume…Is that right? Help! Please;) Happy Labor Day weekend!!

They disconnected the job board last week.so I don’t know if you want to still sign up with them. They are returning money to people who paid for certain features

1 Like

Thank you! I wasn’t sure what was going on.

1 Like

I’m in Los Angeles and SO is still sending me work.

I saw some people indicated SO wasn’t charging this month since the job board disappeared but I saw a charge to my credit card statement. Not thrilled about that.

1 Like

How often does Signing Order pay? I have completed one closing for them.

Sign up with Snapdocs, Signature Closers and The Closing Exchange. I have gotten work with all of them.