Signing Order

How did you get payment? by check or by direct deposit ? is the payment sent by the notary companies you performed?

I absolutely LOVE signing order!!! Fantastic

I got my first signing through SigningOrder.com today (I signed up about three months ago) - the assignment came through Nationwide Signing Services who found me on SigningOrder.com. Nationwide was great as was the title company; I had docs in less than an hour of the initial phone call and title was incredibly prompt to respond through the SS notes portal!

1 Like

In my case, I was assigned through Nationwide Signing Services who found me on SigningOrder.com - Nationwide pays net 30 via Deluxe eChecks (the checks are printable)

1 Like

yes i have received a few from them.

Isnā€™t linking your URL essentially giving them access to your computer?

That is what happening to me too. I have accepted several assignments in past 24 hrs, but none came to me to proceed further.
It is very frustrating.
Any adivse?

Hi Everyone! I have seen several orders come through on Signing Order and I have clicked 3 of them and said ā€œyesā€ to the signing but have yet to send a follow-up call or documents emailed to me. Is this normal? An I supposed to do something else after clicking Yes?

Hi,
You can find the ā€œupgrade listingā€ on the top left side under ā€œjob boardā€ button. You need to set up the pament on the right side of the ā€œupgrade Listingā€ page, left side you can list 20 zipcodes.
Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.