Signing Order

Any experience with this service?

Yes, I have received all my leads from Signing Order so far. I have signed up for Snap Docs, Notary Rotary, Notary Cafe and haven’t received any leads.

How did signing order find you?

They didn’t, I joined National Notary Association and completed my profile there and I don’t know exactly how, but I was somehow prompted to join Signing Order. You can pay for 20 zip codes for $2.00

3 Likes

Can you please explain!?.. I’m in Signing Order also, via NNA… how’s the zip code thing? Thank you :blush:

1 Like

When you go to Signing Order, and click profile, you will see edit profile and upgrade your reach at the top right. Click Upgrade reach

1 Like

I’ve been on Signing Order for over 2 years and pay 2.99 a month and have not received any orders from them. I’m thinking about dropping them. They haven’t paid off for me. I get notifications but no signings accepted.

I use them. or at least signing agencies use them. I do NOT pay for anything on this. Not sure who is doing that and why. They are similar to snapdocs in that they are online platform for agencies to use. they are good to work with.

3 Likes

Have you received any orders from Signing Order directly? rather then through a SS.

1 Like

Has anyone received any orders from Signing Order directly? rather then through a SS.

Hi John,

I get a lot of signings from Signing Order. It’s a platform that Signing Services use to find notaries. So once the signing service assigns you to an order, you will work directly with the signing service. Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info, but it looks like an SS is needed to start the process.
Does anyone know of a platform that is the hiring entity ?

What are the payment terms for Signing Order? Are they net 30?

@ezraelnotary Signing Order is the platform that Signing Services use to find notaries so you will be paid by the signing service. If you aren’t signed up with Signing Order I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend that you sign up.

How do I link my url in their website for my profile ? I promise it’s confusing me and I’m sure it’s something easy.

1 Like

I don’t remember having to link a URL… what profile are you trying to link?

I use or assigned through SigningOrder regularly. I am quick and my phone has a high pitch for incoming text from everyone. They are a platform that will get you a Signing Service such as SimpleSignings. Once you’re chosen immediate texts come from the Signing Service who hired you. I’ve had net 30 and up to net 60 for another. (Terrible)

Think of SigningOrder as Ubereats platform for the restaurants as SigningOrder for Signing Service Companies & Notaries. Hope that helps!

Any success? When updating the profile signing order.com has a space to add url from notaryresume.com. When I upload the url profile link it says the URL is invalid even though it works on my browser and it the exact same link signingorder.com shows.

Same here, I have received anythings from those you have mentioned. You live and learn.

I completed a signing with them on the 15 th and was paid on the 22nd.

1 Like