Signingorder.com upgraded job board

Yes I agree I paid just to try it out to see if I would get any of the signings & nothing. Some of them I was the first to bid so I guess it’s their preference.

Have you noticed if the posting time is correct for you? I figured out last week that it shows up to me an hour late. In the profile, where you can edit, the time zones are backwards. For example, Arizona is one hour earlier than Texas, but in the profile list of time zones, they have it as one hour later.

About 45 minutes ago, I refreshed my
screen and a job showed up. The problem was that it was showing to be posted at 8:23am, but in Texas it would have been 9:23am. It was 9:26am at that point when I saw it. I immediately clicked on it and said I was available. A green thumb showed up for about thirty seconds, then the job disappeared.
There is no way in 3 minutes that the title company listed the job, chose someone, and confirmed the job with them. It had already been posted for an hour, so they had plenty of time. Since it showed up to me an hour late, I had no chance of getting the job, so it wasted one of the thirty responses I’m paying for. I’ve wasted several that way.

I emailed them about the time issue last week, because it’s happening often. They replied, but were no help whatsoever. Today I called and left a message. If I don’t hear from them, I’ll be cancelling for sure.

2 Likes

I was not a believer in the job board until this week. I got 5 jobs from there. I think it has a lot to do with if companies are familiar with you or not. All of mine were previous clients. They called me within a few minutes of my response. Now I have responded to well over 400 but with the 5 I received that paid for the fee for the next couple years if you want to look at it that way. Don’t give up keep grinding.

The jobs have already been posted for an hour before they show up on the job board. It’s that I don’t even get a chance to get the jobs, because they consistently show up “exactly” one hour after the posting time. I’ll reply immediately, but by the time I click on submit, they have been assigned. I’m using up my 30 responses, or I should say, I’m wasting the responses, :wink: Then, I’m going to cancel; $2.99 isn’t much, but it’s too much to just waste, when the jobs aren’t posting in time for me to have a fair chance.
Today, there was one about 5 minutes away, but it showed up an hour late, and thus was already taken. It would have been perfect!

1 Like

I seen a YouTube video they are in business with notary 2 pro and unlimited ink. If you do not have certification with notary2 pro you won’t get picked. They choose notary 2 pro certificates first. I have git orders but a lot of last-minute cancellations and no printing fees from small companies.

Im confused, I don’t see a “job board” feature or upgrade. Isn’t that odd?

I thought it just got removed from mine, but I guess not. I noticed yesterday evening it was missing. It had been there earlier in the day. Maybe it will show back up today.

I am on the Signing Order job board every day, but I do not see it anymore, Must of revamped and takin it off. 9.1.21

1 Like

There was an error yesterday that came across the top of the screen. I assume they are still working on the problem. I’ll keep checking back.

The job board has been down sense yesterday afternoon. I emailed them they said they are fixing it

1 Like

Good to know! Thanks for sharing. I thought it was just me.

2 Likes

I paid for the up grade. So far I have gotten 3 jobs from it. It seems the ones I got were pretty much print and go’s. I’ll try it for another month and see what happens.

Yes, thank you for the update about the Job Board. I noticed yesterday that it was down and had an error message. But the same thing happened last week. I hope they will be crediting the fee associated with this month. Thank you all for sharing the update.

I had noticed the Job Board on my page and now it is not there. Can anyone help me find it please?

I noticed it’s not there anymore as of yesterday. I’ve gotten 3 assignments out of the 33 that I’ve said ‘yes’ to. I’ll keep it for a while longer and see if it’s worth it to continue. That is, if it actually comes back.

I emailed them.and they said they disconnected the job board and will be issuing refunds within 7 days. It sucks because I’m new and I have received my work from that board.

I am in the same boat! I am not getting any signing offers from any other sites so far :frowning:

1 Like

The $2.99 upgrade to 20 zip code really helped me. Have you done the 20 zip codes upgrade on signingorder.com.

Worth it everyone!! :slight_smile:

Thanks for sharing that. I was actually wondering if I should pay that.

Quick question to everyone that is/was paying the $2.99 upgrade for the 20 zip codes: Is it still worth it under the current industry conditions or is this an extra expense that you’ve decided to cut from your budget?