This company doesn’t ever pay!

Do not do signing for them because they don’t like to pay off the last time I did one for them and took them four months to pay me last month I thought I would give them a chance I took two orders for them and again they are doing the same thing where they avoid from sending me a payment

Which company is that?

1 Like

Notary Cloud They told me to email Village capital investment which I have plenty of times

I had the same issue. Took me for months and repeated issues to both. Then they finally replied saying I need to send an invoice. Once I did I had a month later. I also do not like their attitude. Because kept her flying" did you do etc as stated" did you send an invoice as stated" etc…And it was never stated.

1 Like

Oh my Goodness that’s horrible so now I’m kind of skeptical about taking on new companies because now I’m having another issue with another company who is doing the same thing as Notory cloud I just noticed that company name is N3 notary they asked for my W9 and invoice which I already sent so now this is happening again

Criseldabarron, I’m going to say this as nicely as possible…

You need to research and vet the companies you work for more closely - Notary Cloud is all over the forums as a slow pay/no pay company. As for N3? I’ve been in this business for 14 years and for 14 years they’ve been a nonpayer - how they stay in business is beyond me.

You seriously need to read this forum and join Notary Rotary and read there - all this information is out there for you and you can avoid these issues with a little time and research.

Good luck to you - I hope you get paid.

2 Likes

Have done a dozen files in the last 12 months all of which were paid eventually, it takes a little extra effort but they do pay. The main issue I have with NC and Village Capital is they cancel about 95% of their assignments at the last second causing me to lose $$$, so I accept their assignments and if other orders come in I take them as well, VC\NC orders that do make it signing have to wait in line, so far this hasn’t caused any issues as I communicate all of the details to everyone involved most importantly the borrowers. On a side note VC\NC files are huge, fulls of mistakes that take time to correct so my base for them is $200 for local refi’s.

1 Like