Where did all the signings go?

I have just got back from a leave of absence due to covid 19 for a year and I am barely receiving any notifications. Maybe 2 or 3 a day and sometimes none. I live in the SF Bay area in Calif where I was getting more than 25 a day from Snap Docs. Has anyone else has the same problem?

6 Likes

Yes it has been slow here also so far this year on the gorgeous Emerald Coat NW Florida!

2 Likes

That is good to know. Thankfully I still have my day job.

1 Like

Keep it…. It’s only going to get worse

2 Likes

@chrisparreira_mobile if you read back through this forum for the past year you’re going to see there’s been a huge influx of new signing agents - orders are down and competition is fierce. I wish you luck and agree with donaldsonnp - keep your day job.

7 Likes

Since I started in 2014 I have never seen it this slow. The refi boom is over with and many people still keep trying to go into this business. What could motivate them to try this now? I don’t get it.

6 Likes

Thank you for all your replies. Wish everyone well.

Chris

3 Likes

NSA shark pool, funny things are happening!
The survival of the fittest…

4 Likes

Isn’t that the truth!….

1 Like

Me too. You are not alone.

2 Likes

I am semi retired. I got my commission only in June 2021, and I got certified and did everything necessary I was extremely busy from July to December. But I was working for a signing service That did not pay a lot however I needed the experience. Now that I’m experienced it’s completely slowed down. What motivated me was the flexibility and because it’s a great job to supplement your income. There’s no way I would count on this 100% especially now.

4 Likes

Good luck. We may be in for a rocky ride. Look for other things.

Make sure all your credentials are up-to-date because if not snap docs will not have any orders for you

3 Likes

I have been on Snapdocs for a year. Impeccable credentials, no go-backs or other funky stuff, moderate fee structure and I’m not bad lookin’ :wink:. Not one assignment have I ever gotten from them, not one. I use their accounting system but I think I’m gonna leave for Notary Gadget.

Anyone have any experience with Gadget they’d like to share?

6 Likes

I love Notary gadget! You will not be disappointed!

3 Likes

I think you get the first month or two months free. After that om $10 a month.

1 Like

Yeah Notary Gadget is the BEST!!!

2 Likes

Notary Gadget is easy to use and the best part I like is the ability to import signing details from some of the companies. I used to use Snap Docs too… but this is so user-friendly I stopped a few months back.

They are being coaxed into this by the training companies that promise “six figure incomes”. At the end of the day, the trainers are the ones making all of the money. Especially those who also run signing services and have “ambassadors” that get kick-backs on signing up more and more people.

10 Likes

@denise3 :100: Accurate. It’s easy to “spot” them on the forums. Advise caution. Protect your funds/wallet! If something sounds too good to be true . . .

:swan:

3 Likes