Where is my order history at signingorder.com?

Hello everybody! Wanted to see if somebody can help me to figure this out.
I have received and completed several orders sent to me through signingorders.com

However, when I log in to the site to see my past orders, it always shows ZERO. Like I have no history of orders on that site.
Not sure what I am doing wrong - please help me to figure it out!:slight_smile:

You can click on the calendar in the upper right corner and it will show you all the signings that you have completed in the current and past months.

I hope that helps.

There is no any calendar to click there. :joy::joy::joy:

Thank you! I have been wondering that also and just tried what you said and there they are, month by month.

Found it!!! Thank you! Found that calendar:)

Thank you Sam! I have found that calendar. Finally. Thank you so much!

Hi Mila, I have a question for you, hoping you can help. :slight_smile: I just accepted my first order on signingorders.com and I have confirmed the appointment, but I don’t see where I’m supposed to get the docs from? Will they be emailed? I’d greatly appreciate your input. Thank you!!

There is a document tab in the same area on the right on a PC. You should see it if not contact them and they will help you find them if they have been uploaded…good luck

IMPORTANT TO KNOW-

Once you click the “document” tab, be sure that it states, in big green letters, “DOCUMENT PACKAGE IS COMPLETE” vs. incomplete or you may not download additional attachments for docs that the lender is still uploading.

Yep. Happened to me. (The lender uploaded a revised CD but I did not see it).

1 Like