Why does my profile say incomplete?

I have filled out every field there is to fill into my profile and it still says its only 88% finished, but it doesn’t tell me where the other 12% goes… Can anyone help me?


What platform are you referring to?

This one, Notary Cafe!

I would try contacting someone at Notary Cafe to review your profile to see what is missing. One company I signed up with said I wasnt 100%. I found out that I did not submit my RON certification. Well in Calif we are not a RON certified state yet.
That maybe the case with you. Thst should not affect you from getting any signings.