ZigSig.com

Anyone heard of or have comments about ZigSig.com? They put out an offer (for fee) to be obtain higher paying signings. Sounds much like other “bad” companies we’re finding as fraudsters. Thanks!

On the Tab Ribbon above [HOME ABOUT US, etc.] to the right-hand side there is a Magnifying Glass that you can left click to perform a search of the Notary Café database for previous threads pertaining to a particular topic.

I did a quick search on your topic [ZigSig] and there were at least 7 options available for review of what has been previously discussed on the Notary Café forum for that topic. It’s all very interesting and worth taking a look before creating a new thread to ask about that topic. :sparkles::sunglasses:

Here’s 1 example: ZigSig Signing Company

1 Like

I am currently awaiting to get paid for a signing completed on February 21, 2023. I have called and sent emails but to no avail so far. I would not recommend this company.

I understand your hesitancy; I was hesitant but did sign up with them last year. I received a couple of signings from them. My guess is like everyone else in the industry their business has dramatically slowed due to the rising interest rates. I received payments within about three weeks and payments came from Fidelity National Financial. I suppose their situation could have changed because I haven’t received any work from them this year.