ZigSig Signing Company

Today I got an invitation from a company known as ZigSig. When I checked the forum I couldnt find anything on them since 2019. Does anyone have any updates or opinions on this company?

3 Likes

I just received an invite today as well, and I will keep track and respond later if I receive any closings.

1 Like

Same here…so I guess we will see

Hmmmmm, so this company has thrown out the net and gone out fishing for notaries everywhere. I haven’t signed up yet, and wouldn’t dare give them any social security numbers unless I know they are legit.

2 Likes

I just got an invitation, too. I started to sign up and the sign-up process is too focused on getting my bank or square info. So, I bailed on completing it. Then I got a finish your profile email and they look more legit. I am cautious and will fill out the data that they can get here at Notary Cafe. I would also like to know how legit they are?

3 Likes

I got an invite today also. I checked out their Facebook and LinkedIn page which seems ok, but I too am cautious about signing up.

3 Likes

I just got an invite today. I think they’re looking for notaries here on Cafe. I’ll check them out tomorrow.

1 Like

Been ‘signed up’ for years…never have gotten even one offer.

4 Likes

I received an invite today. I started to complete a profile but stopped once they asked for banking info. Thought I would come here to see if they are legit.

3 Likes

If memory serves, it’s a ‘platform’ and doesn’t actually hire notaries.

4 Likes

The protection that I have on my computer wouldn’t allow me to sign up so I guess I need to keep it to keep protected.

2 Likes

I also received an invite. I also stopped at giving info on banking account, etc. If they don’t actually hire notaries, what exactly are they? It seems they pay you directly for assignments. Yea I stopped at the banking info. I don’t think I will signup with them.

2 Likes

I signed up with them sometime in March and received one offer from them so far.

4 Likes

I got same invitation last week. After digging some information about them, I register with them yesterday. But have not got any notification yet. Their platform is like SnapDocs

2 Likes

ZigSig is a scheduling platform and is not the hiring party. https://www.zigsig.com/ Lenders and title companies pay a fee to use their platform and payment is negotiated between the hiring company and the signing agent. They use STRIPE for payment, which is a Wells Fargo payment application. If you are looking for more ways to get assignments, worth a shot.

4 Likes

I did too. Not sure about them yet!!

1 Like

I am signing up with them today will give ya the 411 soon they will not give information until you enter the bank info - yet not hit send or confirm- in the background the site opens with all the bells a whistles they are saying this -which sounds great to me…

What is ZigSigs role in the signing process?

ZigSig is a notary scheduling platform that connects title companies (escrow officers), lenders (loan officers), Realtors and other agents to notaries. We use state of the art technology to take the redundant tasks out of the notary scheduling process.

Where Does ZigSig have notaries?

.ZigSig was created to change the game on signings. We took all of the tools and experience from performing over 100,000 loan signings and created an all-in-one notary platform that allows escrow officers and loan officers to take back control of their signings and save $75 or more per signing.
ZigSig has notary’s and attorneys nationwide in the US. We maintain over 50,000 notary signing agents.

The mortgage industry is changing and title companies and lenders need to stay ahead of the curve. Reliable notaries are a crucial tool but choosing the wrong notary can kill a deal and lose a client. Additionally, costs are always under scrutiny. ZigSig changes all that!

ANDROID & IOS APPLE MOBILE APP helps keeps you connected whether you are out in the field meeting with a client or at home after hours.
Having up to the minute updates is critical in loan closings. Escrow Officers and loan officers can use our ZigSig Signing App to schedule requests, update status, award signings and keep the consumer better informed.

• Clients Request Signings
  • Award Signings To Notaries
  • Check Status Instantly

Android Notary Software App Apple Apple Notary Software App

info@zigsig.com

3 Likes

I have done many for them. They are awesome. The pay is great. Highly recommend them

8 Likes

Thanks for letting me know. I appreciate it…

1 Like

The pay is always high. They are hands off and pay within 3 weeks or so. LOVE LOVE LOVE them.

6 Likes