ZigSig Signing Company

Great…thanks so much. Ive signed up. How do they contact you…

2 Likes

its like most of them. text.

2 Likes

Thanks…I really appreciate the info…

1 Like

Zigsig is a great company that pays very well and in less than a month.

4 Likes

I thought why not and signed up last week. Nothing yet.

2 Likes

I signed up with them as well a couple of weeks ago. Nothing yet but we’ll see

2 Likes

Exactly correct yes yes yes

1 Like

I applied with them yesterday and uploaded my bio video today. We will see. I could not set up the account with Stripe, so IT from Stripe is supposed to call me back to help.

1 Like

I signed up with them last month and I have not received any work yet.

1 Like

I have never given my bank info to any company. Nor will I.

Never received a closing from them, I wouldn’t recommend going with that platform.

How do you invoice for them

I did a signing for them. Easy as pie and paid quickly and well. Have only seen two offers from them but it’s something.

1 Like

I signed up on my own without a request from them to join . I have been getting about 15+ offers a month consistently. Found them easy to work with and they pay a fair wage.

2 Likes

what state are you located in?

Colorado- I only accept offers which are within a 30 minute drive and preferably not during rush hour

1 Like

Are you working with them? Would you recommend them and do they have notary sign up?

Yes I am working with them. Just google Zig Sig for info

2 Likes

I have done 2 signings for Zigsig. They paid in 3 weeks on the first, but I have not received payment for the second one and it’s been 2 months. I have sent 3 payment requests on their website and an email, all with no response. Am sending a collection letter

1 Like

I signed up with them a month ago and received a signing last week for yesterday. It was a purchase and it went well. I hope they send me more work