123Notary testing notaries

Continuing the discussion from 124 Notary sending out a test:

Jeremy elected to remove my paid subscription without any notification to me because I had not completed his exam. After I completed it and passed, he informed me he would be calling and I had to answer questions. He did not start calling until March 2018. I was in a meeting and could not answer his TEST questions. He then called another time this month while I was in a closing. I am certified through the NNA. Jeremy claims some notaries don’t know what they are doing in closings and he is verifying all. I’m not buying it. When someone pays for a premium entry in the register, I think Jeremy is out of line removing them because he questions their experience. This is my full time employment as a Mobile Notary.
I have not received an emailed exam.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to hear you’re having such a hard time with their site and their testing protocol. If you’re interested, I’d love for you to look into my company, Coast 2 Coast Signings. We are a global signing agency with over 17 years in the business. Stop by our website at coast2coastsignings.com or call me, Lisa Bitner at (909) 917-4586. I’d love to speak with you and answer any questions you may have. If you are a full-time notary, I’m sure you are more than qualified to work with us. Thanks! Have a great day!

3 Likes

That is nothing new - he did the same too me - after he did not like answers - or - I said I was too busy to take the test. He reminded me that I agreed to do his “test” when I enrolled. I stopped subscribing. I have been doing this since 2003, and I have better things to do than answer a quizzes from Jeremy. I too am certified through NNA - and have been from the beginning. I received a lot of calls from 123Notary, but now I am receiving more calls by the new apps out there and working directly with title companies. 123Notary - look at all the forum posts about them - you are not alone.